The Dota 2 Bali Major, the final Major of the 2023 Dota Pro Circuit (DPC) season, is right around the corner. From June 29 to July 9, 18 top-tier teams will compete for a share of the $500,000 prize pool and 3,500 DPC points. While player skill and team performance will play a crucial role in determining the victor, the heroes chosen, strategies employed, and understanding of the metagame will also be significant factors. In this article, we will highlight five heroes that we believe will shape the meta for the Bali Major.
- Techies: Techies has become the most contested hero due to its ability to win lanes and control the map.
- Morphling: Morphling counters the newly-introduced Universal-type heroes and remains a powerful carry.
- Timbersaw: Timbersaw’s ability to dominate lanes and create space for teammates makes it a strong pick.
- Spirit Breaker: Spirit Breaker’s versatility and initiation potential make it a valuable asset in the Bali Major.
- Rubick: Rubick’s ability to steal spells and its versatility as a support make it a reliable pick.
The Bali Major, featuring 18 of the best DPC teams, will commence on June 29 and conclude on July 9. These teams will battle for their share of the $500,000 prize pool and 3,500 DPC points. For more information on the Bali Major, please refer to the official event website.