Are you getting Error Code 277 in Roblox? If yes, then you can check what is Roblox Error Code 277? And also how to fix Roblox error code 277 from here on mygamingalley. This step by step Roblox guide helps you understand the cause behind Error Code 277. In addition you can easily overcome the error by following steps here.
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 277
Error Code 277 Message – The error says “Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect.“
What is Roblox Error Code 277?
- Roblox error code 277 refers to a connection issue that occurs when the game server disconnects during gameplay.
- The error leads to termination of the game session as Roblox attempts to reconnect to the server but fails repeatedly.
- Possible causes include server problems, issues with Roblox itself, or connectivity and network problems on the player’s end.
- It’s important to note that even with a stable internet connection, error code 277 can occur due to server failures or network complications.
What To Do If You Get The Roblox Error Code 277?
- Check Roblox Server Status:
- Verify if Roblox servers are operational before attempting further fixes.
- Servers might be down due to maintenance or technical issues.
- Delete Game Log Files:
- Clear cache and log files to prevent errors.
- Open Run dialog (Win+R), type
%localappdata%\Roblox\logs, delete log files.
- Clear Roblox cache by typing
%Temp%\Robloxin Run dialog and deleting files.
- Update Web Browser:
- Ensure your web browser, especially Chrome, is up-to-date.
- Open Chrome > Three dots (top right) > Help > About Google Chrome.
- Update your browser if needed.
- Clear Web Browser Cache:
- In Chrome, click three dots > More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- Select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”.
- Disable Extensions:
- Some browser extensions (e.g., AdBlocker) can interrupt Roblox connection.
- Disable or remove extensions temporarily.
- Run Roblox in Compatibility Mode:
- Right-click Roblox shortcut > Properties > Compatibility tab.
- Check “Run this program in compatibility mode” > Choose Windows 7 or 8.
- Optionally, check “Run this game as administrator”.
- Apply changes, launch Roblox to check for error.
- Reinstall Roblox:
- If other fixes fail, consider reinstalling Roblox.
- Open Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Right-click Roblox game > Uninstall.
- Wait for Server Issues to Resolve:
- Sometimes, errors like 277 are due to server issues.
- Wait for the problem to be resolved on Roblox’s end.
More Roblox Error Codes
Most common error codes are listed below.